Skip to main content

First Day Responses


  1.  I'm normally playing any games I hear of through Steam or searching up information as needed. Currently, I'm attempting to find game design software. Unity is the starting point, but I plan on using GameMaker Studio in the future.
  2. Although this is required for my Game Design degree, I'm also hoping to become knowledgeable about how to use computer-based art software for when use stuff like Photoshop personally (mainly for digital art).
  3. The use of technology for visual design studies is to understand how technology is used to improve how to convey visual messages through different mediums.
  4. I've only used it during my time in Y.A.L.E. School.
  5. Two laptops, but none have Photoshop or Illustrator.
  6. PC.
  7. Game Design major.
  8. Become a freelance game designer and make Indie games on the side.
  9. I do not have a favorite artist.
  10. I do not have a favorite musician.
  11. I'm the biggest enigma among my friends.
  12. My Story (because I cant figure out how to do separate lines without messing up the number order):
  • A man fell asleep.
  • He woke up in the middle of the night due to a night-terror.
  • He tried to move, but was unable to.
  • He tried to call for help, but sound wouldn't come out of his mouth; only wind.
  • There was a violent shake, and he jolted awake the next morning.
  1. (this is actually 13):https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5005b4cb84ae929b37203d61/53a4d1dfe4b00a8772fe601b/57602fbd746fb98ba55969dd/1465921712731/galaxy-wallpaper-2.jpg?format=1500w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Large & in Charge (Logo, Letterhead, Business Card, and Mug Design)

Illustrator Project

Homework #6 Part 1 (Movie Plot for Project)

Within the Abyss The ethereal realm is on the brink of collapse due to the influx of ghosts overcrowding the area. The reason they cannot move on is due to the grudge and regret they have had in their previous lives, their violent behavior if they were evil in those past lives, or an unpaid debt keeping them bound to the ethereal realm. Some of the ghosts have seeped into the physical world, and if this keeps up, both versions of the world will collapse in on each other due to both worlds cancelling each other out if they interact too much. The only person who can reconcile with the dead is a 23-year old college student named Ian. Ian was born with the ability to sense spirits, but never learned to hone his ESP ability. In fact, most people call him a schizophrenic or delusional, so he lived his life dismissing his abilities. He lives a bland and broken life: he suffers from an alcohol addiction, is unemployed, and tends not to have many friends to relate with. His parents pay for